Cameron Burns is a clinical therapist specializing in orthopedic physiotherapy. Cameron has an extensive background working with patients with musculoskeletal conditions resulting from a range of surgical and non-surgical issues. He is a firm believer in the alignment of evidence based care with patient’s needs, and develops specialized treatment plans with the continuous input of his patients.
Cameron is a published researcher and has a keen interest in clinical education, serving as a mentor and clinical preceptor in a number of North American universities. His other areas of interest and specialty include: neurology, movement patterns, and injury prevention/education.
Cameron is a Canadian trained physiotherapist, with a Doctor of Physical Therapy from Evidence in Motion (EIM), the leading specialists in physiotherapy education. He earned a Bachelor of Science (PT) from the University of Toronto and a Master of Clinical Science, specializing in Manipulative Therapy, from the University of Western Ontario. Cameron is also a member of both the Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physiotherapy, and the Canadian Physiotherapy Association.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Doctor of Physiotherapy, EIM Institute
- Masters of Physical Therapy, University of Western Ontario
- Bachelors of Physical Therapy, University of Toronto
- Manual/Manipulative Therapy
- Spinal Rehabilitation
- Sports Injuries
- Manipulative Therapy
- Canadian Academy of Manipulative Therapy (CAMT)
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Ontario Physiotherapy Association
- Ontario College of Physiotherapy