Lina Al Dawoud
Lina Al-Dawoud is a physical therapist with broad-ranging clinical experience having completed rotations in several areas of specialty, including cardiopulmonary rehab, geriatric care, acute care, pediatric physiotherapy, neurological physiotherapy, as well as her key area of focus: musculoskeletal and ortho-physical therapy.
At FSRI, Lina supports the ortho-physical therapy team to deliver the highest quality evidence-based practice for patients suffering from all kinds of musculoskeletal conditions and injuries. Working with patients, Lina’s treatment approach focuses on assessing, managing and treating with the goal of maximizing individuals’ functional ability and improving their overall quality of life.
Lina graduated in 2015 from the University of Jordan, earning a Bachelor’s degree in physical therapy, with honors from the Faculty of Rehabilitation.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Hons Bachelor Degree, Physical Therapy, Faculty of Rehabilitation, University of Jordan
- Exercise-based rehabilitation
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Broad-ranging musculoskeletal physiotherapy
- Manual treatment and intervention
- Functional assessment and treatment
- Dry Needling
- Advanced Clinical Skills in Women’s Health Physiotherapy
- Intensive Course of Therapeutic Management of Cerebral Palsy
- Dry needling Level 1
- Comprehensive PT Management for Problematic Knee Joint
- Series of different comprehensive joint assessment and practical therapeutic management courses