Nisha Sequeira is a physiotherapist with experience in neurological conditions such as strokes, brain injuries and Parkinson’s, as well as experience in post-operative care of geriatric patients, for which she occasionally visits patients in their homes.
Nisha has a keen interest in orthopedic condition’s involving musculoskeletal strains, work related and post-operative rehabilitation. Her fields of interest also include shoulder pathologies and manual therapy.
Nisha received a Bachelor of Science from The Manipal University in India, and a Master’s of Science in Applied Physiotherapy from Sheffield Hallam University in the United Kingdom. She has also completed a number of courses in clinical practice, including Spinal and Peripheral Musculoskeletal Disorders (Mulligan approach), dry needling and taping.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Masters of Science, Applying Physiotherapy (Musculoskeletal), Sheffiled Hallam University, Sheffiled, England
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T), Manipal University, Manipal, India
- Elderly rehabilitation
- Dry needling
- Manual therapy
- Shoulder pathologies
- Shoulder Pathologies
- Manual Therapy
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Bobath, 2016
- Basic Life Support (BLS), American Heart Association, 2016
- Breast Cancer Rehabilitation, 2015
- Advanced Clinical Skills, Women’s Health Physiotherapy, 2015
- Certified Mulligan Practitioner, 2015
- Dry Needling, 2014
- Spinal Manipulative Therapy, 2014
- Motor relearning program design for chronic mechanical lower back pain, 2014
- Maitland’s Spinal Mobilization, 2009
- Taping Techniques, 2009
- Cardiac Rehabilitation, 2009