Rasha Shayya is a physiotherapist with a keen interest in several areas of clinical specialty, including orthopedic, neurological rehabilitation, pediatric, geriatric and cardiopulmonary physical therapy.
Throughout her young career, Rasha has completed a number of professional training courses at several leading medical institutions in her native Lebanon, including Dar Al-Ajaza Al-Islamia Hospital, Beirut Arab University Clinic, Rafik Harriri University Hospital, Al Sahel General Hospital, and Al Makased Hospital.
Rasha earned a Bachelor’s of Science in Physical Therapy from Beirut Arab University (BAU) in Lebanon. She is currently pursuing a Doctor in Physical Therapy (DPT) degree
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor of Health Science in Physical Therapy (BHSc PT), Beirut Arab University (BAU)
- Sport Injury Rehabilitation
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Exercise Based Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation of Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Study of Human Movement Course – The Bobath Concept
- Dry Needling
- Advanced Manual Therapy Challenge
- Kinematic Taping