Dr. Mohammad Alameer
Dr. Mohammad Alameer specializes in identifying and treating neurogenic-based speech-language and swallowing disorders - including aphasia, dysarthria, voice disorders, and swallowing difficulty. He has also developed a special interest in working with patients suffering from stuttering.
Dr. Mohammad is a certified member of the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association, where he received the Certificate of Clinical Competence. He earned his bachelor’s degree in France and his Master's degree in the United States, and recently earned his PhD in Clinical Language Sciences from the University of Reading in the United Kingdom.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Bachelor Degree, Paul-Valéry University, Montpellier, France
- Masters, Hampton University, Hampton, Virginia
- PhD, University of Reading, England
- Voice disorders
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP)
- Lee-Silverman Voice Treatment
- American Speech/Language and Hearing Association