Sahar Deinparvar has been with FSRI since March 2012 as a general physiotherapist, treating patients in the clinic in addition to providing out-patient home treatment. Sahar’s clinical expertise encompasses several areas, including general orthopedics, spinal issues, elderly care physiotherapy, neurological physiotherapy, stroke and multiple sclerosis (MS).
She has expansive knowledge and experience in treating musculoskeletal and orthopedic cases, specializing in neck and shoulder issues, in addition to neurological cases.
Sahar earned a Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy from the University of Jordan in 2011, where she graduated top of her class. She later obtained her Master’s degree, with merits, in Advancing Physiotherapy Practice from Coventry University in the United Kingdom. She is a Certified Mulligan Practitioner and has also attended many professional development courses, including Dry Needling and Spinal Manipulation courses
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Bachelor of Science, Physiotherapy, University of Jordan, 2011
- Masters of Science, Advanced Physiotherapy Practice, Coventry University, UK, 2014
- Elderly care physiotherapy, orthopedics and spinal issues
- Neurological physiotherapy including home care
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Certified Mulligan Practitioner
- Dry Needling
- Spinal Manipulation
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization